The TGA and the National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE) invite you to submit a proposal to present at the 2023 Annual Conference.
- Acceptance/rejection notification will be sent via email from NCGE to the primary presenters in the first part of May 2023. If you are selected as a presenter, you will be required to register for the conference by August 1 , 2023. When you get this confirmation, forward it to the TGA and we will work with you regarding the registration fee. The TGA is willing to reimburse TGA members for their NCGE Conference Registration if they present a session.
- While we wish would could more to help defray the costs of presenters, the TGA will not reimburse travel or hotel expenses. Please seek help from your school district to help with those costs. Perhaps your PTO will be willing to provide you with a NCGE membership ($75).
- Conference Registration Rates
- Individual Member Rate $275
- Individual Non-member Rate $375
- Submission Deadline: 11:59 p.m. (EST) April 1, 2023